- Visit the RenWeb portal and login with your personal login credentials. If you don’t have a ParentsWeb account, please create one:
- Click “Create a New ParentsWeb Account”
• Enter District Code WS-AL
• Enter the email address that you gave to the school and choose “New Parent”
• You should receive a password from RenWeb. You can change this later.
- Sign in with your username and password (The district code is WS-AL). Once you have signed in, click on the “Family Information” tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the “Enrollment/Reenrollment” tab (3rd tab) to begin the reenrollment process, and follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Complete the form online.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable. Due Thursday, January 3.
- Remit reenrollment fee using instructions at the bottom of the page.
All families must complete the reenrollment process by Thursday, January 10 to secure their spot for the 2019-2020 school year.
Thank you for submitting your Family Recommitment Form via RenWeb. Recommitment fees are $360 per student, and you can anticipate FACTS to autodraft on January 22. NOTE: If Recommitment Forms are received after Thursday, January 10, the recommitment fee is $720.
If the process becomes confusing along the way, please do not hesitate to call or email Kristen Williams— firstname.lastname@example.org.