Freshman Year: Looking in the Mirror
- Take a Personality Test through the enrichment period in the first nine weeks. Take a look at the Knightly Herald article by Abigail Mathis
- Attend seminars during enrichment period to discuss the personality test results.
- Get involved in co-curricular activities to see what areas you would like to commit to over high school.
- Attend decision-making seminar “Developing Identity” during the enrichment period.
- Attend decision-making seminar “Facing Reality”during the enrichment period.
- Read “Five Kinds of Colleges” on the website during the enrichment period
- Begin your résumé. For an example of one click here.